"This really tasty chocolate cake recipe comes from my wife Kayo!"
Preparation time - 10 Minutes
Cooking time - 40 Minutes
Makes 1 10" Chocolate cake
1 Mixing bowl
1 Wooden spoon
1 10" Cake tin
200g Milk Chocolate - http://www.greenandblacks.com
70ml Double cream, full fat milk works just as well!
2 Lrg Beaten eggs
75g sifted Plain flour
1 Tsp Baking powder
1. Melt the chocolate and butter together in a mixing bowl above a pan of hot water.
2. Add all the other ingredients from the top, mixing well as you go.
3. Grease the cake tin lightly with soft butter.
4. Place the cake mix into the tin, then tap it a few times on the kitchen sideboard to release any excess air bubbles.
5. Place into a preheated oven at 180c for 40 minutes.
6. Leave to cool, this rich and moist chocolate cake is now ready to be served with a nice double cream!